Monday 4 August 2008

Here's commitment for ya

While I write this latest chunk of the scripture you filthy buggers use in your nightly rituals of drinking hot chocolate in your pyjamas that your mommy so nicely laid out for you before you go to bed, followed immediately by jerking off to some horrible drawings on deviantART, I'm in the middle of Romania being horribly confused by Eastern European culture. And as such, I have sought refuge in an internet cafe, which will lead with a bit of luck to some form of a restaurant with attached bar. Until such a time, I decided to look through recent comments on here, and was amused by one from my Mario Kart review.

"Sucks more than Rai behind the bike sheds"

And we see a perfect example of internet culture, mindless abuse. Thus we see a positive attribute of the internet, the ability to sharpen the wit in the process of arguing a point during healthy debate. Or, more likely, just degenerate into a disgusting repetition of "lol, ur the suxxors!" and I fully expect a flow of freakish, exorcist style, bile for my demonstrated inability to use the bizarre dialect known as Leet. Which I shall refuse to use. Because it sucks more than Mario Kart, or alternatively more than one of my readers behind the bikesheds, or so (according to 'Sprog') I am led to believe.

Leet seems to me an ultimate example of hatred in the direction of the English language. Congratulations to all you pale conspiracy whores, you have all become chavs, albeit chavs who dedicate their lives to their complete fantasy persona's in World of Warcraft, and have nothing else to do but to argue on forums, read shitty blogs telling them how much they suck, and to pretend at night when they think nobody's awake, that their hand is Princess Zeldas mouth.

~Az

No comments: