Wednesday 3 September 2008

Interesting Customer of the Week (The Return)

In between ranting about how shit everything is, and pondering how jealous the entire cosmos is of my brilliance, I tend to spend time earning money in a shop, unlike a good few of my readers you freeloading, sponge-esque fucks. And we do get some interesting customers, which you may have guessed if:

A) You've seen this feature before
B) You read the fucking title and have enough braincells to fathom out that this isn't about cream slices.

But we had one guy today who deserves a mention. Normal shopper, which equates basically as somebody who spent his youth giving himself sloppy blow-jobs as opposed to learning basic etiquette. The dialogue between us went as follows:

Him: Your stock's a bit shit isn't it?
Me: Don't shop here then.

I think that I am totally justified in my opinions that anybody I meet at work is a tosser who should take their dicks out of their eyes long enough to see that anybody who gets paid minimum wage doesn't give a fuck about their shitty, pointless, nit-pick observations about anything. To customers the world over "Fuck off to an island and never come back you ignorant twats."

-Az

No comments: