Sunday 24 February 2008

Interesting Customer of the Week Part 2

This week, we have....Pocoyo!

Those of you with taste will know of a childrens televisual feast kown as Pocoyo, featuring a small child, a duck, and elephant, and narration by Stephen Fry.

Today at work, I was given assistance by a small child, who poked my in the leg and gave me a coat hanger he'd found on the floor. I took the hanger, said thankyou, and watched as he smiled, ran off across the shop to his parents, found another hanger on the way, and dutifully bought it back. What a nice kiddie.

And he looked EXACTLY like Pocoyo. No joking.

Most aspects of my work lead me to total misanthropy, in fact it's often tempting to come into work and put broken glass in the underwear. But this id made me smile, and thus earns his title as Interesting Customer of the Week!

- Az

No comments: