Tuesday 8 April 2008

Interesting Customer of the Week Part 4

Whilst at work this week, I experienced a total of zero interesting customers. That's right, totally zero. Nul. Zilch. And was wondering what to do regarding this 'ere feature.

Then, whilst at university, there was a great shining being of true brilliance! A friend of mine commented that she would like to visit the local branch of my place of employment, and like a good little puppy I followed.

And she found some pac-man underwear...

This combination of events is not all that interesting in itself, but what did provide vast amusement was her reaction to these particular pants.

"PAC MAN UNDERWEAR!"
"I'm sorry?"
"They have ghosts on them!"

The conversation from then on got steadily less and less sensible. However, her beautific smile will continue to brighten up my darkest days, as I shall always be cheered by the concept of somebody so amused by such geekily brilliant lingerie.

-Az

No comments: